- Increase Branding
- Promote Yourself or Business
- Impress your friends!
- Share your thoughts!
Noelle Neff is the founder of Noelle Neff Photography. Neff is a graduate of the University of Miami and founded her photography studio in downtown Miami shortly after she graduated. What do you (or your [...]
Brian Speier is a freelance design consultant and works with programs such as UX and UI design platforms. 1. What do you (or your business) do? I am an artist. Most of my business involves [...]
New York City native Matthew David Parker is no stranger to the sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps. He makes use of his deep knowledge of the five boroughs to position himself [...]
Please submit the following information.
Biographical information about you or your business. This should be 100-500 words and may include a branded link to the business or a personal profile or website.
Please answer as many of the questions below as possible.
- What do you (or your business) do?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are there any unique challenges in your industry?
- Do you have any particular challenges that you personally address?
- Is your industry growing, shrinking or remaining the same?
- How does technology impact your company?
- Have you ever been to Miami?
- What part of Miami?
- Did you visit any particular locations including restaurants?
- Would you come back?
- Was it a business or pleasure trip?
- Where do you see yourself or business in 5 years?
After completing the bio and questions, please send them through the contact form.