- Increase Branding
- Promote Yourself or Business
- Impress your friends!
- Share your thoughts!
New York City native Matthew David Parker is no stranger to the sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps. He makes use of his deep knowledge of the five boroughs to position himself [...]
New York native photographer Rocco Basile has a plethora of experience over his young career in the photography field. His work as a photojournalist has garnered him world renowned recognition. Unique to his style is [...]
As Managing Partner at Modus Capital, Kareem Elsirafy continues to realize success in providing operational innovation in technological investment to entrepreneurs and businesses. The company both invests in and services early to mid-stage companies while [...]
Please submit the following information.
Biographical information about you or your business. This should be 100-500 words and may include a branded link to the business or a personal profile or website.
Please answer as many of the questions below as possible.
- What do you (or your business) do?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are there any unique challenges in your industry?
- Do you have any particular challenges that you personally address?
- Is your industry growing, shrinking or remaining the same?
- How does technology impact your company?
- Have you ever been to Miami?
- What part of Miami?
- Did you visit any particular locations including restaurants?
- Would you come back?
- Was it a business or pleasure trip?
- Where do you see yourself or business in 5 years?
After completing the bio and questions, please send them through the contact form.